OfficialFairyTailRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW MODERATOR!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azusa Kurosaki
The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!
 The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!
Azusa Kurosaki

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 237

Character sheet
Power Description:

NEW MODERATOR!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MODERATOR!!   NEW MODERATOR!! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Today the 5th of February is an important day... Yes, now you are probably wondering: OHHH, WHAT IS THIS IMPORTANT EVENT?! Well guess what??? today we have a brand new staff member in our forum! Introducing Etsu Chibana as your brand new moderator!!! So you have any questions, suggestions concerning the forum Etsu will be able to answer you!

Little word for Etsu the new Mod
: CONGRATZZZZZZZ^^ ETSU-CHAAAAANNN. HAVE FUN!! WELCOME TO THE STAFF COMMUNITY!!!

Very Happy cherry queen rendeer (Yo I'm rudolf aka 32) santa I love you alien Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Laughing lol! flower

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailrpg-official.forumotion.com
Etsu Chibana
The lovely new Moderator and Fairy Tail mage!
 The lovely new Moderator and Fairy Tail mage!
Etsu Chibana

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 156

Character sheet
Power Description:

NEW MODERATOR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!!   NEW MODERATOR!! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Thank you!! I really appreciate this!!!
Back to top Go down

NEW MODERATOR!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OfficialFairyTailRPG :: BEFORE THE GAME! (INTRODUCING PLACE) && nєwcomєrs must comє hєrє :: Step 1 :: Announcements-
Jump to: