OfficialFairyTailRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadows are Stirring

Go down 
+2
Azusa Kurosaki
Kazuki Shikimori
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

The Shadows are Stirring Empty
PostSubject: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Mission

Disappearances

The people of our village are starting to disappear.
We have found their homes in dissarray, as if there was a struggle.
There have also been reports of attacks and spotting of strange creatures in the area.
We need help, please come!

Mission Objective

• Investigate Disappearances
  • Locate Missing
  • Investigate Creatures
  • Kill Creatures Only If Necessary

================================================================

Kazuki was walking down a dirt road, it was midday and he would soon be in a town. He was still searching for any sign of the Man who killed his parents, after all these years, he was having no luck. Kazuki could sense dark aura's hidden within the forest but they were not moving. Dark usually meant dead so he paid it no worry. Probably just dead animals.
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!
Azusa Kurosaki

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 237

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 pm

It was morning in Fairy Tail guild. Ah! As usual, a big fight was going on and this fight was caused by none other than: Natsu and Gray! "Seriously, when will you guys grow -.-"Azusa diden't join in, in fact she wanted to go on a job. Azusa was tired of sitting there and doing nothing, she wanted some fresh air!
So the young mage went next to the request bord and looked if there was anything interesting. Hmm, a job request to invetigate on some Disappearances occuring in a village.. it sure intrigued Azusa...

A bit further Etsu was sitting on a bench next to the bar. Looked like she diden't care about the fight either. Azusa quickly went to meet her.

- Hey Etsuuuuuuu, wanna join in this job? Looks like there are strange disapperances in a village near Magnolia...

Fianally the girls had decided to take the job. So then, Azusa took the sheet of paper of the board and the two girls sent off to find the village...
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailrpg-official.forumotion.com
Etsu Chibana
The lovely new Moderator and Fairy Tail mage!
Etsu Chibana

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 156

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:20 pm

[justify]-You jerk!! Why won't you shut up all ready!!
-You shut up, Grey!!!!

As always, Grey and Natsu were fighting each other. Natsu with his fire fists and Grey with his underwear. Etsu was sitting at the bar and didn't care.She was thinking. Thinking about a boy that she met a few days ago. Very strong boy who can make spells with aura. Strong, but blind. His name was Kazuki Shikimori. Last time she saw him, it was under the moonlight in a playground. She wasn't alone. There was also another boy named Yoshio Wanatabe. She really wanted to see them again, especially the blind one. It's like they created a little bond between them who will grow stronger and stronger. How's the night? Kazuki said once to Etsu. It's the first time that Etsu is getting this feeling of sadness in her.

- Hey Etsuuuuuuu, wanna join in this job? Looks like there are strange disapperances in a village near Magnolia...

-Hmm...Sounds like a challenge for me...Let's go then!!

Maybe I will be able to meet him again? Who knows?

So they started walking on the village direction. Etsu looked at the reward and saw 700 000 jewels on it. For her, it's nothing. Since she lives in a mansion, she doesn't have to pay for the rent, because the mansion was sold to her family. The only thing Etsu had to buy was food. She fold the sheet in 4 and give it back to Azusa.

-How long do we have untill we reach the village?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm

As Azusa and Etsu walked down the dirt road toward the Village Okasaka, night began to fell. Etsu asked how long it would be to the village just as the sun fell behind the trees. A howl erupted form the woods and then a quick rustle in the bushes. Something large and black shot out of the woods to their right and slammed right into Etsu, knocking her down and making her slide back.

What stood in her place looked like a Wolf made of swirling darkness. Blood dripped from its sharp teeth and its eyes glew a deep crimson. It growled and charged Etsu, teeth going to close in for her face. A second wolf jumped out from their left and pounced at Azusa, going to try and pin her down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm

The girls were walking for hours in the forest. It was almost night. But Azusa had noticed a bit of a change in Etsu. She looked very pensive recently.

-How long do we have untill we reach the village?
- We are very close now, the village is about 20 min further. Hmm.. I'm a bit hungry. We could go eat. there's an inn very close to here. Azusa pointed to the map to show her the inn's location
-

But as the girls were walking, strange noises came from the surroundings... it looked like a howl.. Azusa knew their was someone or something near because of her sensing abilitites.

- Etsu did you here that? I thin...

but Azusa diden't have the time to finish her sentence. Right at that moment something big and black (Azusa coulden't really distiguish) came out from the wood and charged into Etsu right into her face! But Azusa diden't have the time to help her friend because only a few seconds later an other wolf (Azsua could now see it clearly) jumped into her and tried to push her on the ground. The girl kicked the wolf away (but stil got a wound on her left leg), and quickly equiped herself with a crystal armour she had created in only a few seconds. On her right hand she made herself a sword and went to attack the beast.

-Why did this had to happen now? Azusa thought
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Etsu was bearly concious. She tried to stand up, but she kept falling. She touched her face and saw blood on her blood on her hand.

Damn it! I let my guard down! Stupid girl!

-Azusa...What just...happened?

Then another shadow came from the dark, but this time Etsu dogged it. She saw a wolf standing in front of her. Time to fight. Etsu looked in the wolf's fierce eyes and provoced him.The wolf ran in the girl's direction, but Etsu had a plan. With all her strenght left, she did her strongest spell.

-Hell's fault!!!!!

A big fault opened in the ground. The wolf jumped to attack Etsu, but fell in the fault. The girl turned her head to see what Azusa was doing. She saw her friend win against the wolf. Etsu didn't had any strenght left. Also, she thinks that the bite she got from the wolf was poisonous, because every part of her body begin to hurt.

-Azusa...Let's go to the inn...Argh! We need to rest...I think I'm going to die right now!
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 pm

-Azusa...What just...happened?
- I, I don't know... it just... jumped out of the blue

The two girls continued their fight with the wolfes.

Finally after a while, Azusa managed to slash the wolfe in half. She turned her head and saw Etsu. The poor girl was laying on the ground and did not look well at all. Worried, Azusa hurried next to her.

-Azusa...Let's go to the inn...Argh! We need to rest...I think I'm going to die right now!
- You just rest, I'll take care of everything.

Azusa then made her armor scatter to disapear and kneed next to Etsu. She looked at her wounds. It was bad, REALLY bad! Etsu had a very deep injury on her arm but that wasen't the worst part. Etsu had been poisoned by the wolf! The poison has spread all over the body, she needed to be healed, FAST!

- Dd, d.. don't worry Etsu I'll bring you to the inn right away... stay at ease. I'll cover you

Azusa delicatly took Etsu on her arms and put her on her back. She then ran as fast as she could to the inn. It took she about 10 minutes to reach it. Exhausted Azusa opened the door and went to talk to the inn keeper. Everyone was looking at her.

- *pant* Could you lend me a room please. My friend is in a very bad shape and if I don't treat her wounds right now, she might die *pant* Please I'll do anything...
- Oh, sure there's a free room in the second stage up. You can pay me later.-
Thank you very much *bow her head*

As Azusa entered the room, she put Etsu on the bed and tried to heal her.
Azusa only knew a bit of healing magic and used it to cover her wounds but the young girl diden't know enough to heal her entirely plus she herself diden't have much magical powers left either. Not to mention that she had no idea how to deal with the poison.

Azusa was now verry stressed , she diden't want to see her friend suffer in front of her, she had to somehow help her, but
- Dou suru no? What should I do? Azusa whispered to herself...
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:35 pm

-*pain*Azusa...

Etsu was really weak. In fact, if Azusa is not able to found somebody to heal Etsu, Etsu will die in a very painful way. She could bearly move an inch. Being stuck in a bed sucks when you're paralysed because of the venom a certain wolf.

-Azusa...if I die right now...please...can you found two boy. Their names are Kazuki Shikimori...and...Yoshio Wanatabe. I barely know them...but please...tell them that I apreciated...the day we spend together...

She closed her eyes and with all her remainig strengh, she took Azusa's hand. When she closed her eyes, she felt like the pain was disapearing. Etsu remembered all the good and the bad times she had in her life. Her family, Fairy Tail with Azusa and the other, Mitsuaki Matsuri, Yoshio and Kazuki.

Suddently, she began to breath harder. Her heart was beating slower. The pain was coming back. The sensation was that a thousand of knife will go trough your body. Etsu yelled at the top of her lungs.

-ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Kazuki sat in the dining room of the inn. He was eating a bowl of chili when he sensed two girls running toward the inn. One's aura was all mixed up, but Kazuki didn't concentrate on it. He heard what one of the girls said to the innkeeper.

After a few minutes, Kazuki's mind focused on the aura of the strange aura girl. He sensed something familiar about it. After a moment, his eyes widened and he jumped up, knocking over the table. Apologizing, he rushed up the stairs.

Kazuki came to their room, and without bothering to open it, he kicked it down and rushed it. Ignoring the girl by Etsu's side. He stood over her. "This is strange, whatever happened is affecting her life force. Recreating it. Darkness, but not the darkness of death. Kazuki pulled up her shirt to her chest and held his hand over her stomach. Her stomach was covered in some black substance, like moving shadows.

"Aura Heal! Aura Flash!" Tetsu's body sparkled then cast off a light that brightened the room. His hand glew brighter and the shadows started to go away. After a moment, the shadows that were spreading across her body, turning her veins black, were disappearing. She would soon be healed.
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 pm

She woke up and saw Azusa next to her. She first Etsu smiled at her, but then she noticed Azusa's face. She was...confused? Anyway, her friend wasn't looking in her deriection, but right in front of her. Etsu turn her head on the other direction and guess who she saw? Kazuki Shikimori, the blind teenager she met a few day ago. She never thought that she could actually be able to meet him in an inn.

-Kazuki...

For an instant, she felt really happy to see him, but then, Etsu noticed her naked belly. She blushed instead of giving him her ''Fist of Love''. The girl knew that he healed her, just like he healed Yoshio.

-Hm...I didn't expect you here? I presume you sense my aura and to my recsue like a prince who wants to save his princess, finished Etsu with a smile on her face. Azusa...I want you to meet Kazuki Shikimori. We met a few days ago in one of Magnolia's playground. Kazuki this is Azusa, my teamate.

Etsu got out of the bed and closed the door. She tured away and walked to the window.

-I think I owe you now.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Kazuki looked at her and frowned. "I was just here. I sensed some similar aura to out there in those woods, and your aura was familiar. It was hard to discern the two at first. Anyways, the shadow poison. Its a spell. Only light mixed with healing can heal it. That explains my Aura Flash. Sorry for the glowing, it will go away shortly." Kazuki body still sparkled and emitted light. "I assume you were attacked. By something large and black? According to the people at the inn, people have been seeing black wolves with red eyes nearby. They aren't native here, and everytime one shows up, someone disappears. The creatures have the same aura that you had mixed inside yours from the shadow."
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 pm

-Azusa...if I die right now...please...can you found two boy. Their names are Kazuki Shikimori...and...Yoshio Wanatabe. I barely know them...but please...tell them that I apreciated...the day we spend together...

- Sure, but.. don't say stuff like that Etsu... we will find a way, I promise... I won't ever let you die...
Azusa was so tense that tears were falling on her cheeks. The girl took Etsu's hand to reassure her. She wished she could feel Etsu's pain instead to stop her suffering. Azusa was now feeling regret"
"It's all my fault. I'm the one who asked her to join me, why did this had to happen??" Gomene, gomene, gomene...

-ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Then out of the blue, a man bursted into the room and quickly went next to Etsu. Azusa was so shocked she coulden't even move. She just looked at the man glowing hands with stunned eyes. What is this? Am I dreaming? she thought as the man was healing Etsu.
After a while, Etsu oppened her eyes and smiled to her. Thank godness

- Kazuki...

What?! Etsu knows him?

-Hm...I didn't expect you here? I presume you sense my aura and to my recsue like a prince who wants to save his princess, finished Etsu with a smile on her face. Azusa...I want you to meet Kazuki Shikimori. We met a few days ago in one of Magnolia's playground. Kazuki this is Azusa, my teamate.

"Oh.. I get it now.. so he is this Kazuki she was talking about earlier..."

- Thank you very much for saving my friend. *bow her head*

This guy named Kazuki started talking about those mysterious wolves that attacked them Azusa payed very close attention to the explanations since it was the reason why they were in the first place: investigating on the strange disppearances occuring near the village.

- Hmm.. so going on with what you said, the wolves might be the cause of the disappearances right? But we'll also have to find out were do the people who disappear go and how to bring them back.. *Stomach growl*

Azusa was so preocupied with Etsu's state that she forgot about eating...

- Oh sorry! I'm a bit hungry Embarassed Eto... I think I'll go bring some food. Etsu you'll need to eat before completly recovering as well (: Be right back.

Azusa then got out of the room and went downstairs to bring the super.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Yoshio was walking in a place in the town which he wasn't familiar with. While he was walking he saw a soda machine at the right side. He quickly went over there and inserted his money and pressed the button of the soda of his choice. It was broken like the one near the park. DAMN! DAMN THESE BROKEN SODA MACHINES! He got pissed off and punched the soda machine. When he punched the soda machine, A random kind of soda appeared on the bottom. He took it and tasted it if it's good. It was good. It tasted like orange. He continued walking in the place and he knew that he was lost. Right around the corner, he saw an Inn. He drank from his soda and went inside the Inn. While he was going up using the stairs, he saw a girl carrying food and is going up as well. He didn't care about helping her carry the food or anything but he just ignored her and went up. He saw an open door upstairs and then checked it out. He was surprised on what he saw. He saw Kazu and Etsu while Kazu was healing Etsu for some reason. The door was only halfed open so he kicked it and yelled. OIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! KAZU!!! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE!! and Yo Etsu how have you been doing? He quickly dashed at Kazu and attempted to punch Kazu's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 pm

-NNOOO!!

Etsu ran over Yoshio to stop him. She did. She grabed Yoshio's arm and paralysed him for a few seconds. Etsu looked at him with a disapointed look. She let go of him and went to the bed where she could finally sit. The Fairy Tail wizard took a good breath and talked.

-Really, Yoshio? Is it necessary to punch him just because he won against you?, yelled Etsu with an angry face.

She made a break to regain her breath. She calm down herself and continue looking at Yoshio with a smile. Etsu was looking better this way.

-But anyway...I'm happy to see you again. If you want to fight Kazuki, then go fight outside. If you do it here, the innkeeper will charge me and my friend. Speaking of which, there she is. Azusa I want you to meet Yoshio Wanatabe. Yoshio, this is my friend Azusa Kurosaki.

Etsu noticed that Azusa was again surpried by her friend. I have to admit it's not everyday when you see two persons barge into your room. One to heal your friend and the other to kick the butt of the healer.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 am

Kazuki didn't bother turning when Yoshio burst into the room. He also kept out of Azusa's talk. When Yoshio burst into the room, Kazuki merely put up a shield behind him. However, it wasn't needed, Etsu had stopped Yoshio before Kazuki turned the glimmering, light blue aura, into an attack. He would have sent it flying back, smashing Yoshio through the door and into the wall. But it wasn't needed thanks to Etsu.

Azusa had gone downstairs t0 retrieve some food, but it seemed she was returning just in time to see Kazuki's shield dissipate. "I apologize, Azusa, for the other man. He... Has impulses..."

Kazuki looked at Etsu. "Now that you are feeling better, I think it may be best that me and Yoshi-" Kazuki stopped and he did a complete 360. "Azusa, throw the food down the hall, Yoshio, shut the door afterwards. Etsu, put out the light. Stay quiet! Now!"

Just as he finished finished speaking, multiple howls could be heard coming from every direction. "Yoshio, take stand at the door. Be ready for anything." With that, Kazuki went over to the window and made sure it was shut tight before closing the curtain. He stayed there motionless with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:42 pm

As Azusa was getting back upstairs with a plate of food, some other guy was following her from behind. "Eh.... Guess I won't pay attention to it". Azusa then reached the room and opened the door.

- Hey guys I'm back with some food ^^ but before the young girl had time to finish her sentence. The other guy behind her suddenly bursted in the room and.... did some mess... (Meh just read the posts below, don't need to explain everything -.-)

-But anyway...I'm happy to see you again. If you want to fight Kazuki, then go fight outside. If you do it here, the innkeeper will charge me and my friend. Speaking of which, there she is. Azusa I want you to meet Yoshio Wanatabe. Yoshio, this is my friend Azusa Kurosaki.

- Ahh.... Wow Etsu you sure have a lot of friends now do you... O.o Azusa was still a bit shocked but something else had happened. The same wavelenght as the wolfes they had fought before had appeared. Azusa could sense it.

Azusa, throw the food down the hall, Yoshio, shut the door afterwards. Etsu, put out the light. Stay quiet! Now!"

Azusa did what Kazuki asked her to do because she thought it would be the best thing to do at the moment. "Now, that's quite a disappointment to waste the food..."
Azusa then created herself a long sparkling crystal sword on her right hand and was ready to counter.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Yoshi calmed down and looked at them. He simply smiled but he was angry because of Kazu. What did you say?!! He stopped and don't want Etsu to be disappointed in him again. He looked at the girl who he followed towards this room and he waved his hand. He sensed something unusual but he ignored it because he thought that it was only him. He then heard what Kazu said and was startled. He didn't know why but he just shut the door when the girl returned to the room. What the hell is going on Kazu? He was totally confused but still has his eye on the door. He just waited there guarding the door and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

...Etsu! Put out the light. Stay quiet! Now!

She did what he told her to do and remained quiet. They waited and waited for a long time. For an instant, she thought about the other costumers in the Inn. Did they knew about the strange noises coming from the forest? They have to warn them or else, they're going to end up like Etsu before Kazuki's arrival. Etsu thinks of that and admit that he was kind of sweet back then.

He's so kind...Hum...What I'm thinking?! They can attack us at any moment! I shouldn't let my guard down!

She looked at Azusa. Etsu could actually feel, for the first time, something coming from her friend. She felt that Azusa was serious. Because of that, she had the oportunity to concentrate on her sixth sense. Etsu closed her eyes and concentrate. It was pretty amazing for her. She could here the little noises in the silence (You know what I'm talking about). But most of all, Etsu could feel presence. Evil presence was around them.

They're here.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:24 pm

After Etsu spoke, there was a scream from below. Kazuki's eyes were closed and then all of a sudden they shot open. He fell to his knees clutching his chest as he felt the life end in so many. He could feel their fear, their pain, their deaths. He began to tremble along the floor, but made no noise. He didn't want to give away their position.

Admin's Note: Please make your posts a bit longer next time because with only two and a half line you don't give much of an inspiration to the three other members of this RP.
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Azusa knew the creatures had started to attack because of the scream they heared downstairs. She got a bit worried about Kazuki kneing down but diden't move since she didn't want to make any noise. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and let her soul relax. The girl was more than ready to fight. "I just hope other people's pain will end"
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Yoshi was busy guarding the door and was kinda worried. He kept thinking about what the heck is going on because no one was talking and it was complete silence until he heard a scream that came from downstairs. He started to get nervous and he looked at them 3. Kazu seems okay, the girl seems okay, and Etsu seems okay too. He looked at Kazu and said. OI! What's the heck is wrong? You, Etsu, and this girl is all quiet. Why? What's going on? Tell me! He was kinda confused.
Back to top Go down
FreakPunk
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 36

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm

The Shadows are Stirring Ftrpg_11

The Shadows are Stirring Ftforu10

www.fairytailrp.com

Death, love, tragedy, and epic adventures await those who come to these lands...

The Land Of Fiore

Imagine a word of magic being ripped apart.

Imagine things happening that should not be possible.

Imagine. That you have the power to change it.

There is, as always, a light amongst this darkness. Chaos is slowly spreading through the land. The people's hopes are flickering.. Much more darkness is coming. The people's light will extinguish without the aid of heroes. These people have things far worse than death to fear.

Natsu, Lucy, Laxus, Makarov, Jellal, Erza, Gray, and all the other hero's of old have all died fighting the good fight. It's your turn now to master magic and take the fight to the darkness.

Are you prepared?

In a land where the great mage guilds have been destroyed, where evil has swept through the country, destroying the peace that used to stand, comes a mage that will change the face of the world. Faced with unparalleled dangers, immense quests, and dangerous enemies, one must ask himself.

Are you ready?

Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character, the hardships he goes through, the quests he must partake on to either increase his Guild's reputation, or soil it. Coupled with a friendly, helpful staff, FTRPG brings forth a professional RPG environment for those players who want to visualize and create their very own Fairy Tail story. Do you have what it takes, mage, to bring the world back to order?

Our button:
The Shadows are Stirring Ftrpg11
www.fairytailrp.com
www.fairytailrp.com

The Shadows are Stirring Seeyou10
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonSlayerMidnight
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
BlackDragonSlayerMidnight

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 46

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:31 am

Midnight sat atop a roof, playing with a small, black orb She sighed heavily. "Just what I need, more people." She sat back on her heels and smiled slightly, the black orb rotating in her hand. "But they are just kids." She re thought what she said. "Kids that are mages." She frowned. "Looks like I've got more work to do. Though, these ones might put up a bit more of a fight than the others. This'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows are Stirring   The Shadows are Stirring Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shadows are Stirring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OfficialFairyTailRPG :: Fairy Tail RPG :: Miscellaneous :: Fillers-
Jump to: