OfficialFairyTailRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a guild

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 44

Character sheet
Power Description:

Looking for a guild  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:38 am

Kahli walked through the forest of Magnolia, she was heading for the town Acalypa after her previous encounter with Midnight. As she walks Kahli's mind wonders. Someday she would find the guild that had killed her friends and family and destroy it but as Kahli thought more about it she began to realize that she wouldn't be able to take down the guild alone...'perhaps I should join a guild...?' she thinks to herself stoping at the edge of town,
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Wiisp ran through the forest at full speed. She ran past someone, almost knocking them over. "Sorry!" She yelled back. "In a rush right now! Don't touch the bear!" She added. "I'm bringing home dinner tonight baby!" She shouted. She stopped in the middle of the town and faced the bear charging at her. She held her hands in front of her chest and fired a light blue ball at it. The bear dropped as soon as the ball made contact. "And that's how we do it here in the forests." She said.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonSlayerMidnight
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 46

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:30 am

Midnight jumped to another tree branch. She had left Magnolia because it became too dangerous. People had swarmed the east forest. She didn't know why she chose to stay at Magnolia in the first place. After her encounter with Kahli, Midnight seemed sane. But that was only a tempory state, she'd stay a phycopathic killer for the rest of her life. She sighed. "I need a guild. A dark guild." She said to herself.

Midnight finally made it to the edge of the town, the back of it by the looks of it. This place seemed so remote, she doubted that anyone would have heard of her from Era. At first glance, any one could mistake her for the Grim Reaper. She wore a long, black hooded cloak that covered her face. When she reached the town square, someone was there. She looked familiar somehow...
Back to top Go down
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:17 am

Kahli was facing a stall thinking about the strange girl that had run into her in the forest. She shrugs and trades some coppers for a small herb. She turns around distractedly.
Back to top Go down
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:32 am

Midnight drew her attention away from the girl. It was probally someone from a family she slaughtered. She looked around and lo and behold, there was Kahli. "Well look what the cat dragged in." She said playfully. "Fancy seeing you here."
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:39 am

Wiisp dropped the bear carcass and looked up at a cloaked figure. Who the hell was that? The Grim Reaper? She stopped. She looked familiar. Then she remembered. So it was her. Wiisp pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket. It was a job from Era personally given to her. What would a killer like her be doing in a place like this? 'Well duh.' She thought to herself. 'This is a remote town.' She took a deep breath and slowly walked towards her. She was talking to that girl she saw at the edge of town. This could make life difficult.
Back to top Go down
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:49 am

Kahli smirks when she sees Midnight "So you came after all eh?" she says slinging her stuff back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:21 am

Midnight sighed. "The forest was swarmed. I don't know why I chose Magnolia in the first place." She laughed and took off her hood. "I'm looking for a guild. A dark guild obviously." She told Kahli. She stopped when she heard someone walking up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:27 am

"What the hell are you doing in a peacfull town like this? Some easy prey?" Wiisp said coldly and grabbed the killer's shoulder, and held a small dagger to her back. "There's someone who wants to see you." She said and tightend her grip, digging her fingers under her shoulder blade, ignoring the girl she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am

Kahli had being about to reply when wisp grabbed Midnight. She walked over as casually as possible "Excuse me miss I mean not to intrude in matters but why are you holding a knife to my friends back?" Kahli asks her voice curious she had no wish to fight a guard of era but she did not intend to let them take midnight.
Back to top Go down
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:15 am

Midnight felt the tip of the dagger dig into her back. It hurt. Reading Kahli's expression, she kept a straight face. "She's no guard of Era. Just a mere nature Mage. I have no intention to fight today. Can we scedual for one another day." She said, not daring to move.
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:20 am

Wiisp looked at Kahli, somewhat annoyed and diverted her attention back to Midnight. "That's so funny I forgot to laugh." She said. "Your not going anywhere." She added and summond roots from the ground that prevented Midnight from moving. "Now, if you don't mind," Wiisp said to Kahli. "I have a long way to go."
Back to top Go down
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:03 am

Kahli's curious expression turned grim and she reached for the package on her back like she always did when she was getting ready for a fight. " well you see I can't exactly let you take her cause she's my friend and I don't make friends often" Kahli says bluntly
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:09 am

Wiisp let out an annoyed sigh. And summond another set of roots from the ground, knocking the package from Kahli's hand. "You've just made friends with a killer!" She yelled. She morphed into a leapord and the roots holding Midnight wrapped around her back, bringing Midnight with them. She ran off, leaving Kahli behind.
Back to top Go down
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:16 am

Kahli looked at the package part of the wrapping had being torn a small bell rolled out. Kahli could hardly breathe, she walked over and picked it up looking in the direction wisp had taken "well killer or not she's my friend" Kahli whispers darkly to herself the word friend was so unfamiliar to her it has being. Long time since she had used it. Kahli summons a gray smoke and steps into it the smoke lifting her and taking her towards Midnight and the girl she wouldn't let them take midnight.
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:23 am

Wiisp's legs ached with every step. The vines holding Midnight were infused with magic, putting her to sleep. She seemed confident, untill something blocked the sunlight. Wiisp looked up. It was a black cloud, and who should be on it? None other than Kahli.
Back to top Go down
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:10 pm

The cloud fades and Kahli drops to the ground in a crouch. " I don't suppose you have reconsidered about leving my friend?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:34 am

Wiisp grinned as a wall of thick vines surrounded her. When the returned to the ground, she was gone. It was a highly advanced nature Mage technique and not many could use it. Teleportation was a pain, but she had left Kahli behind, far behind
Back to top Go down
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:38 am

Midnight opend her eyes. If she were a normal mage, she would have been out longer. She felt the vines wrap tight around her body, and the thorns had dug in deep. This girl was smarter than she looked. If Midnight moved, the thorns would tear through her skin. This may prove to be difficult. "God Damnit, that hurts!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:25 am

Wiisp grinned and released Midnight from the roots and sat beside a tree. "Why are you hanging out with someone like that? It's dangerous you know. She's…normal." She said and placed a hand on one of the punctures in Midnight's arm. "You alright? I heared you almost got caught by Era." She grinned. "It's good to see you again, Midnight."
Back to top Go down
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:00 am

Midnight looked at the skin punctures all over her body. "She didn't kill me when I was low on magic. She's different, Wiisp." She said. Midnight knew Wiisp from when they were 7 years old. "How have you been?" Midnight asked.
Back to top Go down
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 am

Kahli sighs as Wisp disappears "Man this is just a game of cat and mouse" she looks around "well if Era's where their headin I'll head there too" she adds to herself and begins to walk.9
Back to top Go down
Novice Mage
Novice Mage

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 am

Midnight watched as Wiisp healed the last of her wounds. "Why did you take the job?" Midnight asked. She looked at her sternly.
Back to top Go down
Wiisp
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Wiisp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 am

Wiisp looked at Midnight, confused. "I wanted to see you again." She said.
Back to top Go down
--Kahli--
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
--Kahli--

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 am

Kahli looked around the near empty forest. She would have to either use magic or catch a train if she wanted to get to Era fast. At that moment the train seemed like a good idea 'better to magic handy' she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild    Looking for a guild  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a guild
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next