OfficialFairyTailRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. Empty
PostSubject: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:40 am

It was a beautiful day in Magnolia town. There are birds flying in the sky, kids playing in the playgrounds, and peace in Magnolia town... but it did not last long. A yellow haired boy was walking in Magnolia town. The yellow haired boy was Yoshio. Yoshio went into the playground and looked at the kids. He was pissed off when he saw the kids enjoying themselves. He spit on the ground and walked over to the kids with an angry face. Oi, Brats. Get out of here if you want to see tomorrow. The little kids cried and ran to their homes. Yoshio was in the mood for "fun" today. He walked over to the monkey bars and he bended some of the bars on it then he went to the slides and kicked it hard until it he seriously damaged it. Since the playground accessories was old, he can break stuff there easily. He decided that he was done for the day because he was tired. All day he had been training in the woods and after that he caused trouble again. He walked over to a soda machine and bought a soda then he walked to the park and sat on a bench while drinking his soda, hoping that he could relax peacefully because he's tired.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 am

"That wasn't very nice of you. Go back and fix the damage you did," said Kazuki as he stood behind Yoshio. "You are a disgrace to mankind. Bullying those younger than you, ruining what they cherish. You are no better than a murderer. Now recompensate and undo what you have done."

Usually Kazuki wasn't a talker. But at the moment, he was angry. He was talking in a calm tone, but there was a bit of threat behind it. He did not like it when others took what others cherished. He had all that he cared about taken away from him, and wouldn't stand for this.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 am

Yoshio was enjoying his relaxation time until he heard a voice behind him. He listened to the guy as the guy was telling him to undo what he did. He stopped for a while and looked at the guy. Oh, Now who do you might be? he said as he raised his eyebrow and grinned. He knew that this guy was a mage. He made a lucky guess and he hopes that he was right. He looked at Kazuki for a while and grinned. I believe that you are a mage? Am I right? He said. He walked closer to Kazuki and said, I don't care if I bully those younger than me. I don't care if I break things. I don't wanna fix the damage that I did. It's too much work and so what if I'm a disgrace? He stepped back, finished his soda and looked at Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 am

"First off, be polite and give information about yourself before asking information of another," said Kazuki. He was staring off into space and so it was clear he was blind. "You are nothing but an arrogant fool. You are a Mage and yet you do not care about well-being." Kazuki frowned and then said, "How about we make a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:27 am

Yoshio first was calm, but now he was getting pissed. Not telling me your name or if ur a mage. It's pissing me off. Anyone could tell by the expression of his face that he was pissed off. Oi you.. You don't know who are you dealing with right now. Do you? He just couldn't stand seeing the face of this guy in front of him. I'll tell you some information about me.. If you defeat me in a battle. He grinned and looked at the guy with an angry face. And what's the deal that you say?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 am

"I do not care who you are. The deal is, if I win, you fix the playground and make it as if it was brand new. If you win, then you may decide upon what happens," said Kazuki, not even looking back at the man. He walked fifteen feet away and turned to face the man's direction. "Shall we begin? Or are you afraid to face a blind man?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 am

Yoshio grinned. He was happy that he was going to fight a mage. He thought that the mage is strong because of how the way the guy talks. I would never fix that rotten playground! He stopped for a while and thought. If I win, I would make him be the one who would fix the playground He grabbed his soda and crushed it and threw it on the ground. I suppose you're gonna say no littering on the park? He grinned and walked back 5 steps. Tch, Sure. We shall begin.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 am

"You may make the first move," said Kazuki as he stared blank faced at the man. A few people that were on the streets stopped to look at the two. Kazuki watched Yoshio, tracing his aura around to review his movements. Kazuki could read his emotion through his aura.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 am

Yoshio looked at the people surrounding them and laughed. It was a fake laugh just to make the people think that this was only a joke. He just laughed a little then he quickly returned to his pissed off expression. Okay, I will take the first move. He pointed his palm at the sky and said. Re equip, Axe. a magic circle appeared and then a large axe appeared in his hand. That axe was his primary weapon. He dashed towards the mage and then swinged his axe sidewards attempting to slash him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:02 am

Kazuki stood for a moment then simply squatted, the axe going right over his head. Kazuki retaliated by thrusting his palm at Yoshio's stomach. Yoshio's momentum was bringing him forward. Add the weight of the axe with the swing force and Yoshio would most like have no way of dodging the blow. Also, with Kazuki's strength added toward the momentum of Yoshio, the attack would do much more than if Yoshio was standing still. Instead of being a little out of breath and being knocked back, his momentum would keep him at the spot and so he would take even more of the blow.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 am

Yoshio was shocked about that mage's strength. His eyes was wide open and he felt the damage of the blow as he was being knocked back at a glass window in a cafe. His arm was wounded because of the glass. He saw blood dripping on his right arm. He couldn't stand for a while. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!?!?! He thought as he was struggling to get up but he couldn't. OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS! He tried to get up once again and succeded. He stood up and looked at the guy. His vains on his forehead was popping out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! He rushed towards the guy but stopped in the middle then he striked the ground with his axe and then the ground shaked like a magnitude happened. He stepped back and just stayed there, thinking of how to defeat the guy while he was pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 am

Yoshio was shocked about that mage's strength. His eyes was wide open and he felt the damage of the blow as he was being knocked back at a glass window in a cafe. His arm was wounded because of the glass. He saw blood dripping on his right arm. He couldn't stand for a while. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!?!?! He thought as he was struggling to get up but he couldn't. OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS! He tried to get up once again and succeded. He stood up and looked at the guy. His vains on his forehead was popping out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! He rushed towards the guy but stopped in the middle then he striked the ground with his axe and then the ground shaked like a magnitude happened. He stepped back and just stayed there, thinking of how to defeat the guy while he was pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 am

"Hmm... Impressive. I am surprised you still have breath in you to talk after that. You have more vitality than I presumed," said Kazuki. He held up his hand and it began to glow. The air in front of his hand began to distort. "Aura Blast," said Kazuki as he then clenched his hand. The sphere of distortion shot forward. If it hit, it would feel as if Yoshio was punched. The blast would send him flying if he did not guard himself as well. If he guarded, he would skid back.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 am

Yoshio was standing there looking at the guy. He couldn't think of a way to defeat him because he was too angry. He just thought that he could just defeat him by close combat but he didn't see his disadvantage. He saw the attack as it goes towards him. He held his axe with two hands and then used it to block the attack. AHHHHHH! he shouted as his axe was blocking the attack. The attack ended and it didn't affect Yoshio thanks to his axe. He then jumped above the guy and then made a diving stance. He faced his palm downwards and said. Re equip! A magic circle appeared infront of his palm. Spear! A spear appeared in his hands and then he threw it at the guy and as he was going down, He aimed for a headbutt and he was hoping that it hit the guys head.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:21 am

"Aura Blast," said Kazuki as he pointed his hand up. The space in front of his glowing palm distorted and then shot forward, knocking the spear off its course and headed straight for the guy's head. "Aura Wave!" said Kazuki. He held up both hands, glowing circles appearing in front of them. The air distorted in front of them and shot forward like a wall. Aura Wave held up everything in its path for a moment then shot it away like a surf wave. He was backing up Aura Blast with Aura Wave in case it didn't hit.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 am

Yoshio was in trouble. He knew that he was gonna lose this match. He was knocked back again. He lied down on the ground and looked at the sky. He touched his forehead and looked at his hand. There was blood on it. He couldn't believe that he lost. He looked at the guy and grinned. Oi, Kid... Wh-wha-what.. i-i-is.. yo-your name... He coughed alot of times and he was struggling to say those few words.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am

"People call me Shining Knight Shikimori. But you may call me Kazuki," said Kazuki as he walked over to the man and held out his hand to help him up. "Now you know what kind of mage I am. I see you are a re-quip mage. Be more careful next time, you leave your guard down way too much," said Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana
The lovely new Moderator and Fairy Tail mage!
Etsu Chibana

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 156

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:53 am

Etsu was standing behind a tree from the begining of the battle. She hated the fact that the two wizards were making a duel for a bet. But, she have to admit that, they are pretty intersting to watch. A blind aura mage versus a re-equip wizard. Now the battle is finished. The two wizards introduced themselves to each other, now she has to introduced herself. Anyways, Etsu loves making new friends.

-Very impressive! I see both of you are skilled. My name is Etsu Chibana. By the way, you could have battled in another place. It may be disturbing for the residents of this city.

She stood there and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Yoshio looked up at the sky again and smiled. Kazuki... Shining knight shikimori.. He closed his eyes for a while and opened it when he heard a voice. A voice of a girl which is named Etsu Chibana. He tried to stand up and succeded but he could barely move in this situation.I-I'm Yo-yoshio Wat-anabe He looked at kazuki and then looked at etsu next. He looked away because he was embarrassed that he lost to Kazuki and he's going to have to fix the playground.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 pm

"Hajimemashite," said Kazuki as he nodded in the girl's direction, still pretending to be blind, though he is blind but can still see in a 360 view thanks to Aura Sight. "Well, Yoshi. As soon as you get your wits about you, please go and fix this playground." Turning toward the girl, he said, "I apologize. However, they seem fine. They are all calm, a little apprehension, but calm."
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

-Don't feel guilty about that. It's not the first time, I guess...

She smiled and went to see Yoshio. She sat next to him and analyse the body. Poor him, he was hopeless. Etsu looked at his forehead. She rip off a usless piece of her clothe and made a bandage on his forehead to at least stop the bleeging.

-The human kind can be so selfish, sometimes. I think we should take him to the hospital. He's pretty in a bad shape. What do you think Yoshio, she said in a sarcastic tone.

She carefully took Yoshio's arm and put it on her shoulder. After that, Etsu looked up at Kazuki and said:

-A little help will be apreciated.

Then, the girl smiled as always. She succeed on putting Yoshio back on his feet.

-You ok?
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Yoshio blushed a little and looked at Etsu. I can do it myself you know... He smiled a little and looked down. One day I will finally beat Kazuki. I swear! He was kind of thankful to Etsu because she escorted him and healed him even though he has a bad attitude. I am fine. I would not need to go to the hospital. Thanks though. He smiled at Etsu and looked at Kazuki. I'm sorry bout that kazuki. I guess i have to fix the playground...
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Kazuki Shikimori

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm

"He is fine. His emotion is just flustered. His body is barely even bruised. The hospital would be a waste of time, especially since I could heal him hear," said Kazuki. "Alright, let me close that wound and you can get started. This may not be part of the deal, but I will help as well."

Kazuki walked over and stood next to him. "Aura Heal," said Kazuki as he put his hand to Yoshio's forehead. Yoshio's body glew just as Kazuki's hand did. Yoshio's aura could now be seen by them all. The Aura flowed and gathered under Kazuki's hand. When he removed it, the blood had stopped flowing and the wound was sealed.
Back to top Go down
Etsu Chibana
Etsu Chibana

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:20 pm

-All right then.

Yoshio was healed and back to his feet. So, what happened next? The two boys started the repairs in the playground. As soon as they begin, Etsu felt that she is now a part of this. So she offered her help.

-...Let me help you. I'm in a very kind mood today. You should feel luchy Yoshio. Kazuki...you're too kind to help him. I'll handle the wooden games. It's very simple for me, since I control the earth in my spells.

She went in the wood section and slowly she said Earth Repair. The results are unbeliveable. It's like that this part of the playground has never been destroyed. She came back to the two mage.

-The rest is up to you two. I will be going. I hope we will be able to see each other someday. What I am saying...we will see each other.

And so, she left. Her brown hair was moving into the wind. Because of that, we could see her Fairy Tail mark on her nape.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Yoshio

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Yoshio looked at Etsu while she was fixing the playground. He was amuzed by the girl and he didn't know that she was a mage. He would like to talk to Etsu and invite her for a battle but she left. Yoshio then looked at Kazuki and grinned. Oi. The results of our first battle was 1 - 0. He walked near him and said. This is not over. anyways thanks for healing me and for that good battle. He walked away and bought himself a soda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.   Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoshio and Kazuki meets. Is it a beginning of a new friendship? a rivalry? or enemies.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next