OfficialFairyTailRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gray Fullbuster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanna Ineego
useless failed noob mage
useless failed noob mage
Kanna Ineego

Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 3

Character sheet
Power Description:

Gray Fullbuster Empty
PostSubject: Gray Fullbuster   Gray Fullbuster EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Gray Fullbuster..
Probably My absolute favorite guy in Fairy Tail. I just love the tension between him and Natsu! If Natsu was a girl they would make the most perfect couple! hrmm now if Gray were the girl...........that would be quite awkward. But he(she) would make quite a hit with the men hangin' around. You know with that stripping habit of his. Anyways lol! i will just note that this is a post from me (the real me) and not Kanna, however i will be posting a internet diary of Kanna's life. so K.I.T
--- TheKodomoNeko (look me up on youtube and watch my videos!)
Back to top Go down
Kanna Ineego
useless failed noob mage
useless failed noob mage
Kanna Ineego

Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 3

Character sheet
Power Description:

Gray Fullbuster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Fullbuster   Gray Fullbuster EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Internet Diary Day #1- Joining Fairy Tail.
My mother had died when I was young from an accident on one of her missions. She drowned in her own shell of ice that sank down to the bottom of the sea. That destroyed my courage and determination of learning the ice magic and inheriting my Fathers title as chief of the Snow Wolf Tribe. But soon after my younger brother Kohaku fell ill with an unknown disease. When I went to search for a cure on the islands, that's when I met Gray. He was just a little boy same age as I was. And I did not know this at the time but he was being trained by one of the best Ice wizards around; Ur. Sadly though, I was too shy to say hello and make friends with the boy. So I spent every moment of my spare time to watch him train with Ur. Well I made sure that I wouldn't be seen though. But then the day came, after returning from one of his missions out of town. I heard the news of Grays master had died to save his life from the demon that had killed its parents, the demon Deliora. Ur had once told my father that she sensed darkness in him, like that he wanted revenge. And that she wanted to save him of it. And she did. But sadly as soon as Gray returned he left to join the famous wizard guild; Fairy Tail. I was devastated. Even though I did not realize it at the time, my feelings for Gray were strange, feelings that i have never felt before. Even though i did not want to admit it. I was in love with him.
Back to top Go down

Gray Fullbuster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OfficialFairyTailRPG :: BEFORE THE GAME! (INTRODUCING PLACE) && nєwcomєrs must comє hєrє :: Step 3-
Jump to: