OfficialFairyTailRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natsu's back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samikumar
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
samikumar

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 18

Character sheet
Power Description:

Natsu's back Empty
PostSubject: Natsu's back   Natsu's back EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:26 am

It was a fine day. I was drinking (as usual). Just then Ashami Kuchiki came through the door and shouted "Natsu's Coming". Natsu, the fire dragon slayer was coming back??!! "Are u serious" I asked. "I just heard the rumour that he finished the S-Class quest and is coming back, that's all I heard I swear to the Lord." She said, real scared." Alright, u tell the guild members and I'll spread the news in the town and go and tell LUCY too. Ohhhh she'll be very happy Twisted Evil " I giggled and ran out the front door. I ran straight home, collected chart papers and colours and painted natsu and wrote down "He is COMING BACK". I Hung them at different parts of the town and saw everyone whispering. I smiled. I went home to tell Lucy. Ah, dont get the wrong meaning she is my neighbour. I reached the door which read "Mr and Mrs Dragneel". I knocked and Lucy opened the door, beautiful and elegant as usual. " He is COMING BACK" "Are u serious" " Yup I am".She started crying so I went back to the guild to give her time to absorb the news. I sat there waiting.

What do u think? Will he really Come back?
Back to top Go down

Natsu's back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OfficialFairyTailRPG :: Fairy Tail RPG :: FairyTail Guild :: Boys Dormitory-
Jump to: