OfficialFairyTailRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weclome to the OfficialFairyTailRPG! Where you can create your own Fairy Tail story (fanfic) and character! Have Fun!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant
Akane Chizuko

Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 63

Character sheet
Power Description:

(TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 pm

They were soon surrounded by them.
-It looks like our dear enemy diden’t leave us empty handed!
Akane,Azusa and maugrim started to get ride of those strange monsters.They werent hard to kill.
-Ha! They are just made of trash (akane)
but right before she finished talking, even more wierd creatures came back from the already dead ones.For each of them who died two more appeared.Akane and Azusa tried to fight back. After a while they came to the conclusion that it was no use fighting them anymore these creatures would just keep on duplicating themselves.
-Stop it .Dont you see its useless and it got worse?? (Maugrim)
-So what do we do now??They are coming from both sides.(akane)
-we got to find way to destroy those walls they are way to many!
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
The Neko Admin and awesome Fairy Tail mage!
Azusa Kurosaki

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 237

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:39 pm

-Stop it .Dont you see its useless and it got worse??
-So what do we do now??They are coming from both sides.
-we got to find way to destroy those walls they are way to many!

It was no use fighting the wierd creatures anymore, they would only exhaust themselves and at the end they would lose. They had to get away from this place and of those wierd creatures. So the only possible way for them was to break those walls.
- I will try to decode the runes but it'll probably take a while so you guys continue fighting.
- Ok
Azusa then went to a place next to the walls and started analyzing the runes. The other members of the group gathered around her and continued fighting the creatures. Azusa wasen't really good at this kind of stuff but they had no choice. Everyone was counting on her to get out of this place. After an hour, Akane and Maugrim got exhausted from fighting and were starting to fall back, but right at that moment Azusa had finally finished decoding the runes. She gave the signal and Akane made a big hell Orb towards the wall. The walls finally crumbeled which gave place for Azusa, Akane and Maugrim to get trought. But before getting out Azusa replaced the crumbeled wall with her own crystal made wall to stop the wierd creatures from following them

The group then ran for miles. They coulden't leave any footprint behind bacause this magical maze seemed to erase any evidence behind them. So the only way the group found to be able to know where they were going was Azusa's shape sensing abilities. The young girl was behind Akane and Maugrim and her mission was to try and find the leader of this dangerous group of people they just faught. The group paused for a bit and then continued runing.

Sometimes big plants would come out of the ground and would try to suck them underground but everyone managed to get pass them. After a long while Azusa finally sensed the Leader's wavelenght. He was sitting on a bench next to a lake. It seemed he also sensed their presence because he slowly turned his head towards them and had the most evil looking face ever...

- We found you! Don't underestimate Fairy Tail mages!

Last edited by Azusa Kurosaki on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailrpg-official.forumotion.com
Dominic240
useless failed noob mage
useless failed noob mage

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 3

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 pm

"Don't underestimate fairy tale mages!"
Just as Azusa said that, an eagle came down and landed infront of the leaders bench. In the blink of an eye the eagle had gone and in it's place stood a tall cloaked man, with long hair, half covering his face and carrying a staff. The leader looked just as shocked as everyone else.
"I've been told by Raven Tail to come protect you, pretty good payment too." said Kenta.
The leader smiled.
Kenta dashed fowards, swinging his staff at the group.
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Azusa, Akane and Maugrim quickly dodged the mysterious man's attack with the staff. Then the trio ran for about 20 m to distance themselves from their opponents and to also be able to talk things a bit. Azusa diden’t really know how or why but it looked like they would have to fight another opponent now. After a few seconds, the girls had decided that Azusa would be the one fighting the eagle guy and that Akane and Maugrim would have to take care of the one sitting on the bench.

So without wasting any second Azusa quickly equiped herself with her strongest armor: Tentai suishō no yoroi that she had made in less than a few seconds with her crystal magic.
(it somehow looks like this but instead of clothes it's with crystal covering her body)
Spoiler:

- I don't know who you are but it looks like I'll have to fight you.
- (Kenta completes dialog)

Right after, Azusa jumped into the air. There she created about a dozen crystal spears named: Suishō yari, and started lauching them towards the eagle guy.
Back to top Go down
Akira
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
Akira

Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 13

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:35 am

The man was that was sitting on the bench did nothing but smile and act all lazy and superior. He was glad that he put up that mission that asked for help from other dark guilds, it seemed to of VERY convenient that a man showed up to his aid EXACTLY when the little group had found him. He was watching them fight this new ally and he was very impressed. No magic yet great combat skills, maybe the man could recruit this young but oddly tall fellow. He laid back on the bench putting his guard down letting this new mage do all the work for him. He closed his eyes and the sound of clashing in battle out him at ease. Getting tired and lazy this man was about to take a little quick nap. The man was nearly only half asleep but very vulnerable to attacks either way.

The water in the lake started to move and suddenly there was some sort of spike-like thing that came out of the water. These spikes were made out of plain water but still were as sharp as a normal metal spikes were. It stabbed right through the man that was nearly half asleep and hit him right through the gut. Other than the spikes something else was coming from the water. It was Akira and it seemed that he was the one that was controlling the water shaped spikes. He was using the spell called"Nature's body and boy was it coming in effective. "A-a-asshole! How dare yooouu- The man was choking and cuffing up blood. Akira was slowly twisting the spikes inside his body making him feel the pain slowly and more painfully. The man found it hard to breath and soon even gave up trying. Akira took his steps forward without realising the man was nearly at deaths door. He looked at his newly found ally and gave him a dead serious stare. Akira was not in the mood for fun and games anymore, nor was there any time to waste anymore. Work must be done quickly, and the faster the work done then the more free time he has. Spending all this time on this one simple mission meant working for another whole week, and who wouldn't get pissed at that? " All that oppose the magic council" Akira was saying these words in front of his new enemy with his eyes down with a dark aurora around him. "RECEIVE DEATH!!" Akira quickly turned around and punched the nearly dead man while having his hand as a grenade. It gave a massive explosion which made the birds fly and the land animals tremble. The man was dead thanks to this massive explosion and surprisingly enough Akira didn't even get a scratch on him. It turned out that his own powers have no effect on him whatsoever and a massive explosion is no exception. With the man dead and most of his blood on Akira, Akira looked back at the massively tall man with murderous eyes and and aurora of the dead. Once Akira knew that this man was from a dark guild NOTHING is gonna stop Akira from showing this man justice.....or his own dead body.....either way works.

Last edited by Akira on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic240
useless failed noob mage
useless failed noob mage

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 3

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Kenta turned into the eagle form again so he was small and agile enough to dodge the attack. Kenta could still speak, despite been an eagle.
"I'm Kenta, I'm from the dark guild Raven Tail, I'm sure you'll have heard of us, been a fairy yourself. I got a job to defend this old guy." He looked over at the guy who was sat on the bench, but just saw smoke and a different man stood where he used to be. "Please be a laugh, if he's dead, I'm screwed, guess I better be a bit more serious."
Kenta flew up to where Azusa was and turned in mid-air into his giant lizard form, and swung his tail towards her.
Back to top Go down
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant
Akane Chizuko

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Right after Azusa "ordered" Akane to let her take care of that guy,Akane and Maugrim went to the asshole sleeping on his chair.
-Why is Azusa always got the "fun enemies" and im stuck with losers...AND WTH IS THAT GUY SLEEPING?!?!?
They heard a strage noise and hide in the bushes.Akane trying to figure out where the noise was comming from.
It was like...water.
-Is there a waterfall near?(akane asked to maugrim)
-(no answer)
Then she heard a big explosion and saw the man she was suppoe to fight liying on the ground dead
with a scary,covered in blood monster standing near him.
-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
-Stop screaming its Akira (said maugrim)
-WTH is that,Why is he so scary?? And how does he dare steal my kill???
-Dont know and how does it matter?
-I wanted to pwn someone! Susu is taking the other man down and asked me to kill this one... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ....
HE SHALL PAY FOR THIS TREACHERY Twisted Evil

Last edited by Akane Chizuko on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Azusa diden’t have the time to dodge the attack so she landed on the ground, a few meters away from Kenta. She quickly got back up and saw that Akira had joined the battle in fact he had finished the leader and was now having some conflict with Akane. And since Kenta was now wide open with no opponent, Azusa went back to fight him. She took back one of the spears she had previously threw and decided to use it as a melee weapon. A second later Azusa was back on mid air clashing her spear with Kenta.

SINCE THE MEMBERS OF THIS RP HAVE STOPPED WRTTING, I HAVE PUT MY OWN CONCLUSION!

But as Azusa was back on the air clashing her weapons against the enemy had suddenly reappeared right from onethe walls of the maze. He walked a few steps with a grin on his face and said with a loud voice.
- Haha, the reason why I chose this maze game was not to make you search for me. With such strong mages in your group I knew you would find me easily. In fact the reason I chose this maze game was because I control everything of it. I am immortal with it! HAHAHAHAHA
Akane and Akira then tried attacking him but as they would send their magic towards him the walls of the maze would somehow get in from of the enemy and deviate the attacks. They attacked again and agin but nothing reached him. Azusa was also too busy fighting Kenta to do anything.

- Now I've had enough of this childish play. I am fairly disapointed to see this is all you can do. *Sight* It's time to die my friends..

Right after th man finished his sentance he raised his arm way high and suddenly closed his palm. From there a huge shockwave bursted out and hit every single thing in the maze. A huge explosion caused every thing to get on fire and Azusa coulden't see anything anymore. The enemy had disapeared from her sight. Fragments of the maze's walls were flying on the air. "We have to get out of here quick before we get killed by the explosions" With a great effort Azus managed to get on the ground. Still coughing and painting Azusa yelled:

- Akane! AKA *cough* ne...
-.... I'm... he...r
- Thank godness

After 10 minutes of research Azusa finally succeded to find Akane with her pet Johnny.

- Here I'll create a crystal wall to save us from the fragments and explosions.
But as Azusa and Akane wre now safe they had no idea what had happened with Akira for he had completly disapeared from their sight.

- I wonder what has happened to Akira..
- Don't worry he's strong he has probably already found a way to get out or maybe he is already outside waiting for us...- Ok anyways we'll worry about that later now we have to GO before we die!!!

Azusa then created herself a big crystal bubbe that protected both her and Akane. With a great effort she then managed to levitate the bubble out of the place and landed 500 meters away right into the road. As the girls got out of the protection bubble they were all convered in bruised and injuries.
- Ah! that ugly old guy didn't kill us!! I can't wait to kiiillllll hiiimmm!!
- Yeah yeah but for now we'll have to treat our injuries. Uhmm lets go to the guild.

The girls then went on their way to the guild taking pauses regurally. But there was absolutly no hint of Akira anywhere...

Because of their bad condition they both got questioned a lot as they reached the guild both they were way too tired to answer. As the night had fallen and the girls were on their "hospital beds" (the master wanted to make sure they would heal quickly) the girl were still wondering: What happened to the enemies and were was Akira at the moment....

THE END

I was a bit on a hurry while writting this so sorry it there is any mistakes. But I just wanted to end this RP quickly =L
Back to top Go down
Akane Chizuko
Admin Assistant
 Admin Assistant
Akane Chizuko

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

i havent stop writhing!!!! D8<
i had shitloads of cool ideas for that topic!
And y havent u took MY ending???
It was so cool with kentas falling of a clift and me drowning Akira in a toilet seat for killing the old guy!
Back to top Go down
Azusa Kurosaki
Azusa Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Description:

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 pm

First of all Kenta isn't even active anymore and Akira himself told me to put an end to the topic.

Last, NEVER I would've taken your ending!! xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..   (TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(TOPIC CLOSED) Mission to destroy Dark Guild Apocalyptica..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2